Maverick Management Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Maverick Management's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.3M per year.
- Maverick Management's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Maverick Management has 109 Employees.
- Maverick Management grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Maverick Management currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Maverick Management?
/mav()rik/ noun 1. unorthodox, unconventional, nonconformist Established originally in 1992, today the rebranded Maverick was co-founded by partners: Guy Oseary, Clarence Spalding, Larry Rudolph, Gee Roberson, Scott Rodger, Cortez Bryant and Adam Leber. Maverick is a collective, initiated with the goal of helping clients reach their potential. Maverick is a collection of experts in pop, rock, R&B/hip-hop and country to make an unprecedented bet on the role of live events and technology in music's future.keywords:N/A