Matternet Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Matternet's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.2M per year.
- Matternet received $Undisclosed in venture funding in June 2018.
- Matternet's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Matternet has 86 Employees.
- Matternet grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Matternet currently has 9 job openings.
What Is Matternet?
Matternet is the developer of the world's leading technology platform for on-demand aerial delivery in urban environments. The company provides its technology platform as a service to healthcare, e-commerce and logistics organizations. In March 2017, Matternet became the first company in the world to be authorized for full operations of drone logistics networks over densely populated areas in Switzerland. In May 2018, Matternet was selected to carry out drone logistics operations for US hospitals under the FAA's drone integration program. Matternet has active partnerships with, and is funded by, the Boeing Company and Mercedes-Benz Vans. For more information, please visit: https:// mttr.net.keywords:Automotive,Hardware,Robotics