Matchbook Learning Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Matchbook Learning's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.7M per year.
- Matchbook Learning's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Matchbook Learning has 54 Employees.
- Matchbook Learning grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Matchbook Learning currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Matchbook Learning?
We are a national non-profit K-12 school management organization that's courageously turning around America's lowest performing schools. Our goal is to prepare 100% of our students to be accepted to a 4-year college and to be ready to be what they want to be when they grow up. We believe that every child should have the freedom to dreamto dream of what the next day holds, to dream of what future adventures await. We help Merit Preparatory Charter School and Michigan Technical Academy achieve their dreams and be the best schools they can be. Mission: Our successful charter school turnarounds will be powerful proof points to transform the sector.keywords:N/A