Match Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Match Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $31M per year.
- Match Group's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Match Group has 214 Employees.
- Match Group grew their employee count by 35% last year.
- Match Group currently has 64 job openings.
What Is Match Group?
Match Group is the world's leading provider of dating products. We operate a portfolio of over 45 brands, including Match, OkCupid, Tinder, Meetic, Twoo, OurTime, BlackPeopleMeet and FriendScout24, each designed to increase our users' likelihood of finding a romantic connection. Through our portfolio of trusted brands, we provide tailored products to meet the varying preferences of our users. We currently offer our dating products in 38 languages across more than 190 countries. In addition to our dating business, we also operate The Princeton Review, which provides a variety of test preparation, academic tutoring and college counseling serviceskeywords:N/A