Marxent Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Marxent's estimated annual revenue is currently $12M per year.
- Marxent received $10.0M in venture funding in April 2016.
- Marxent's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Marxent has 83 Employees.
- Marxent grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Marxent currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Marxent?
Marxent is the leader in Augmented Reality furniture apps and in-store Virtual Reality for furniture and home decor retailers and manufacturers. The Marxent® 3D Cloud is the full-service omnichannel platform for enterprise retailers pursuing a 3D content strategy that benefits from 3D asset reuse across applications. Allow shoppers to configure, design and visualize home furnishings and home decor with Marxent's 3D Room Planner, Virtual Reality Showroom, Augmented Reality Apps and SDK, 360 Product Spins and 3D Product Configurator applications. Clients include Macy's, Target, Ashley Furniture, Bob's Discount Furniture, American Furniture Warehouse.keywords:Advertising,Enterprise Software,Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Mobile,Retail