Marvel Entertainment Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Marvel Entertainment's estimated annual revenue is currently $366.1M per year.
- Marvel Entertainment's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Marvel Entertainment's total funding is $8M.
- Marvel Entertainment has 1786 Employees.
- Marvel Entertainment currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Marvel Entertainment?
Marvel Enterprises, Inc. is a character-based entertainment company with a proprietary library of over 4,700 characters. Its library of characters includes Spider-Man, X-Men, The Incredible Hulk, Daredevil, Captain America, Fantastic Four, Thor, Silver Surfer, Iron Man, Dr. Strange and Ghost Rider, among others. Its business is divided into three integrated and complementary operating segments: Marvel Licensing, Marvel Publishing and Toy Biz. The licensing segment relates to the licensing of, or joint ventures involving, Marvel's characters for use in a wide variety of products, including toys, electronic games, apparel, accessories, footwear, collectibles and novelties, as well as in feature films and television programs. The publishing segment creates and publishes comic books and trade paperbacks principally in North America. Toy Biz designs, develops, markets and distributes a limited line of toys to the worldwide marketplace.keywords:N/A