Maple Bear Canadian School Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Maple Bear Canadian School's estimated revenue is currently $56.7M per year.
- Maple Bear Canadian School's estimated revenue per employee is $163401
- Maple Bear Canadian School has 347 Employees.
- Maple Bear Canadian School grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Maple Bear Canadian School currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Maple Bear Canadian School?
Mission and Vision Statement At Maple Bear Global Schools we believe that nothing is more important than the education of our children. The Maple Bear mission is to deliver a student-focussed learning system in a safe, secure and stimulating environment that prepares students for success at the post secondary level and that instills a passion for life-long learning. The Maple Bear vision is to provide a high quality pre-school, elementary and high school education based on the Canadian philosophy and best practises that meet the expectations of global parents and is in conformity with local education regulations. Maple Bear schools offer full Canadian programs utilizing Canadian methodology and curriculum developed by our own experts from the ground up for pre-school, elementary, and high school. The head office of Maple Bear Global Schools Ltd is located in Vancouver, Canada.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Maple Bear Cana...||$56.7M||347||10%|