Mansell Finishes Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mansell Finishes's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.7M per year.
- Mansell Finishes's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Mansell Finishes has 99 Employees.
- Mansell Finishes grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Mansell Finishes currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Mansell Finishes?
Mansell Finishes is one of the UK's largest and most experienced partitions and ceilings sub-contractors. The company's expertise in off-site framing solutions, combined with its on-site finishing skills enables it to address the evolving requirements of the construction industry. With ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 accreditations, the company is also a Supply Chain Partner for several Main Contractors including Laing O'Rourke, McGoff and Byrne, Wates, Morgan Sindall, ISG and Galliford Try and is a member of the Finishes & Interiors Sector (FIS). Mansell has experience working in numerous sectors including residential, health, hotels, education and commercial.keywords:N/A