Mannarino Systems and Software Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mannarino Systems and Software's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.3M per year.
- Mannarino Systems and Software's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Mannarino Systems and Software has 103 Employees.
- Mannarino Systems and Software grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Mannarino Systems and Software currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Mannarino Systems and Software?
Mannarino Systems & Software Inc. provides safety-critical systems, software and airborne electronic hardware engineering services to the aerospace, defense, space, simulation and power generation industries. MANNARINO is highly specialized in the design, verification and validation of critical systems and software including Full Authority Digital Engine Controls (FADEC), avionics, Health & Usage Monitoring Systems (HUMS), Ground Support Equipment (GSE) software, aerial refueling systems, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) and industrial engine controls. Founded in 1999 by John Mannarino, MANNARINO is privately held, its success lying largely in the unique skill set of the senior management team and the expertise and professionalism of the engineering staff. Located in Montreal (Quebec) Canada, the third largest aerospace hub in the world, MANNARINO is well situated to address the needs of major OEMs and integrators locally, nationally and internationally, as Montreal is a gateway to Europe and the US markets. Our multilingual staff allows our expertise to bridge many cultures and provides breadth to our offering and engineering expertise.keywords:N/A