MakerDAO Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MakerDAO's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.5M per year.
- MakerDAO received $15.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- MakerDAO's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- MakerDAO's total funding is $27M.
- MakerDAO has 104 Employees.
- MakerDAO grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- MakerDAO currently has 1 job openings.
What Is MakerDAO?
Maker is a decentralized autonomous organization on the Ethereum blockchain seeking to minimize the price volatility of its own stable token - the Dai - against the U.S. Dollar. Dai, a decentralized stablecoin, allows anyone, anywhere the freedom to choose a money they can place their confidence in. A money that maintains its purchasing power. The next generation of financial applications become possible with a stable digital currency. Now hiring in Copenhagen, Santa Cruz, and Warsawkeywords:Finance Technology, Bitcoin, Blockchains, Blockchain / Cryptocurrency