MakerDAO Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MakerDAO's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.5M per year.
- MakerDAO received $15.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- MakerDAO's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- MakerDAO's total funding is $27M.
- MakerDAO has 104 Employees.
- MakerDAO grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- MakerDAO currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is MakerDAO?
Maker is a decentralized autonomous organization on the Ethereum blockchain seeking to minimize the price volatility of its own stable token - the Dai - against the U.S. Dollar. Dai, a decentralized stablecoin, allows anyone, anywhere the freedom to choose a money they can place their confidence in. A money that maintains its purchasing power. The next generation of financial applications become possible with a stable digital currency. Now hiring in Copenhagen, Santa Cruz, and Warsawkeywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Nearly 120 youths, ages 14-24, now gather weekly in Rio de Janeiro for free courses about financial literacy, computer programming and ...
Major cryptocurrency exchange Huobi has added support for MakerDAO tokens and decentralized apps (DApps) in its wallet. Huobi Group ...
Recently, Finance Magnates spoke to Gustav Arentoft, a business development representative for MakerDAO's European initiatives, on the ...