MainStreet Family Care Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MainStreet Family Care's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.7M per year.
- MainStreet Family Care's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- MainStreet Family Care has 84 Employees.
- MainStreet Family Care grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- MainStreet Family Care currently has 1 job openings.
What Is MainStreet Family Care?
Heal Better. Feel Better. Fast!\n\nEveryone at MainStreet Family Care knows when you are sick or injured you just want to feel better fast. You want to be treated with respect and compassion by people who know what they are doing, treat you as an individual, listen to you, and care about you. You are part of the family at MainStreet!\n\nWe offer urgent care and primary care services to our patients 7 days a week with extended hours in the evening. We have 16 locations throughout Alabama including the state's first pediatric urgent care, KidsStreet Urgent Care. We can help with common illnesses like cold and flu to seasonal allergies, broken bones, stitches and more! \n\nYou can walk in any time to sick visits and for our primary care patients, you can schedule your appointment online and view records through our MainStreet Family Select Patient Portal.keywords:N/A