Mahansaria Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mahansaria Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.1M per year.
- Mahansaria Group's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- Mahansaria Group has 79 Employees.
- Mahansaria Group grew their employee count by 36% last year.
- Mahansaria Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Mahansaria Group?
Mahansaria Tyres Private Limited (MTPL) is the company owned and promoted by the renowned Mahansaria Family, consisting of Father, Mr Ashok Mahansaria and Son, Mr Yogesh Mahansaria and their investment company, YAIPL. Leveraging their experience, knowledge and successful track record in the Off-Highway Tire (OHT) market, the Mahansarias through MTPL are setting up a greenfield OHT business focusing on the after-market for tyres used in agriculture and construction/industrial/OTR machinery. The 127-acre manufacturing facility is located in Panoli Industrial area of GIDC, Gujarat. The proposed facility is expected to have a manufacturing capacity of 70,000 MT built in two phases. The construction of Phase-1 with a capacity of 40,000 MT is underway and it is expected to be operational by June 2020. Investment for Phase-1 stands at approx. $ 107 million.keywords:N/A