Magnum Integrated Technologies Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Magnum Integrated Technologies's estimated revenue is currently $2.9M per year.
- Magnum Integrated Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $93548
- Magnum Integrated Technologies has 31 Employees.
- Magnum Integrated Technologies grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- Magnum Integrated Technologies currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Magnum Integrated Technologies?
Magnum Integrated Technologies Inc. is a multi-divisional, multi-national corporation with over 400 years of combined product and technology experience. As an ISO 9001:2000 registered company headquartered in Brampton , Ontario , Canada , Magnum has grown over the last century by bringing together recognized and leading brand names within the primary metals and hydroelectric industries. Our divisions are involved in quality design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of custom equipment and turnkey plants serving the primary metals (ferrous and non-ferrous) and hydroelectric industries. Magnum offers the broadest line of solutions for the metals industry. We provide quality-engineered designs as well as pre-engineered packaged solutions for many specific applications. Our expertise encompasses process, knowledge control and automation, as well as plant erection, installation and turnkey commissioning of ferrous, non-ferrous and power industries around the world.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Lynch Fluid Con...||$5.5M||63||3%|
|The Mitchell Pa...||$9M||99||5%|