Magnolia Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Magnolia's estimated annual revenue is currently $107.1M per year.
- Magnolia's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Magnolia has 472 Employees.
- Magnolia grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Magnolia currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Magnolia?
At Magnolia, we consider each other family and take pride in our company culture. We employ professionals with a wide variety of skill sets; from creative and imaginative visionaries to people-oriented and forward-thinking innovators. Youll find talented, driven and passionate members of the Magnolia family in every facet of our businesses. Magnolia was established in Waco, Texas in 2003 by Chip and Joanna Gaines. Today, the Magnolia businesses include Magnolia Market (both online and the physical location at the Magnolia Silos), Magnolia Design & Construction, Magnolia Stay Vacation Rentals, Magnolia Realty, Silos Baking Co., Magnolia Table (our upcoming restaurant), and Magnolia Personnel Group.keywords:N/A