Magenta Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Magenta Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.5M per year.
- Magenta Therapeutics received $52.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- Magenta Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $107,911
- Magenta Therapeutics's total funding is $150.5M.
- Magenta Therapeutics has 79 Employees.
- Magenta Therapeutics grew their employee count by -4% last year.
- Magenta Therapeutics currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Magenta Therapeutics?
Magenta Therapeutics is a biotechnology company harnessing the power of stem cell science to revolutionize stem cell transplantation for patients with immune- and blood-based diseases. By creating a platform focused on key areas of transplant medicine, Magenta Therapeutics is pioneering an integrated, but modular approach to stem cell therapies that reboot the blood and immune systems to create patient benefit. Founded by internationally recognized leaders in stem cell transplant medicine, Magenta Therapeutics was launched in 2016 by Third Rock Ventures and Atlas Venture and is headquartered in Cambridge, Mass. For more information, please visit www.magentatx.com.keywords:N/A