MUJI Retail Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MUJI Retail's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.7M per year.
- MUJI Retail's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- MUJI Retail has 87 Employees.
- MUJI Retail grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- MUJI Retail currently has 1 job openings.
What Is MUJI Retail?
MUJI, originally founded in Japan in 1980, offers a wide variety of good quality products including household goods, apparel and food. MUJI in Japanese, translates as no-brand quality goods. There are more than 700 MUJI stores around the world, with more than 7,000 items ranging from clothing and household goods to food and even houses. In August 2013, MUJI Retail (Australia) Pty. Ltd. was founded as a subsidiary of Ryohin Keikaku Co., Ltd. (http://ryohin-keikaku.jp/eng/), parent company of MUJI, to introduce Australia to the MUJI brand. There are currently 2 stores in the state of Victoria, and 1 store in New South Wales, with more planned in the near future.keywords:N/A