MPOWER Financing Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MPOWER Financing's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.7M per year.
- MPOWER Financing's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- MPOWER Financing's total funding is $503M.
- MPOWER Financing has 105 Employees.
- MPOWER Financing grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- MPOWER Financing currently has 24 job openings.
What Is MPOWER Financing?
Financing high-potential international and DACA students in the United States and Canada. Over 3 million students on U.S. college campuses struggle financially to get into or through college. Up to 15% of students drop out because of financials, while others downgrade their education to make ends meet. MPOWER Financing is committed to removing financial barriers to higher education in the U.S. and Canada. To accomplish this mission, MPOWER partners with universities and investors to lend to high-potential students who are left out by traditional banks. In addition to providing students with access to the financial resources necessary to attend and complete college, MPOWER builds studentsâ€™ credit histories, provides them with personal finance education, and offers essential financial products to prepare them for life after college.keywords:Financial Services, Finance, Finance Technology, Higher Education, Education Technology