MEDRelief Staffing and Compassionate Care by MEDRelief Staffing Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MEDRelief Staffing and Compassionate Care by MEDRelief Staffing's estimated revenue is currently $4.7M per year.
- MEDRelief Staffing and Compassionate Care by MEDRelief Staffing's estimated revenue per employee is $111429
- MEDRelief Staffing and Compassionate Care by MEDRelief Staffing has 42 Employees.
- MEDRelief Staffing and Compassionate Care by MEDRelief Staffing grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- MEDRelief Staffing and Compassionate Care by MEDRelief Staffing currently has N/A job openings.
|Harry Holt||Director Of Business Development|
What Is MEDRelief Staffing and Compassionate Care by MEDRelief Staffing?
MEDRelief Staffing places imaging professionals in hospitals and clinics throughout the United States. We realize that your first priority is to fill your positions with full time staff, and we also know that isnt always as easy as it seems. MEDRelief has qualified professionals in all modalities of the imaging department. We provide flexible contract to suit each facilities specific needs. We pride our selves on accommodating our clients in any way possible. MEDRelief Staffing is a division of Advanced Health Education Center. They provide continuing education classes nationwide, as well as home-studies and online courses. Compassionate Care by MEDRelief Staffing offers unique personal care services to residents in Harris, Fort Bend, Brazoria, Liberty, Galveston, Montgomery, and Waller counties. We believe that by employing competent and well-educated staff we can be your go to choice for personal care services. Our highly trained caregivers assist with Activities of Daily Living (ADLS) and Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IDLS). These services include performing light housekeeping, planning and preparing meals, transportation to and from medical appointment, companionship, and running social errands. CCMS caregivers promote exercise as well as healthy living habits. Our sole purpose is to ensure client satisfaction and safety always. Our agency is licensed by the State of Texas (DADS License # 16196) and we are insured. Our services are private pay. We meet the regulations and guidelines for providing personal care services to clients in Texas.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|