MCR Development Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MCR Development's estimated annual revenue is currently $91.9M per year.
- MCR Development's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- MCR Development's total funding is $300M.
- MCR Development has 362 Employees.
- MCR Development grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- MCR Development currently has 1 job openings.
What Is MCR Development?
Based in New York City and Dallas, MCR is the seventh largest hotel owner-operator in the United States with a $2.0 billion portfolio of 85 premium-branded hotels across 26 states and 67 cities, including 50 Marriott properties, 30 Hilton properties, The High Line Hotel in downtown Manhattan, and the TWA Hotel at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City (opening in spring 2019). The company's innovative approach to guest services and unparalleled attention to detail are redefining the hotel experience and earning recognition from publications including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure. MCR is an equal opportunity employer of more than 3,000 associates, dedicated to providing an integrity-driven, merit-based working environment. Consistently honored with excellence awards, the company was named one of the United States top owners in 2018 by Hotel Business. For more information, please visit www.mcrhotels.com.keywords:N/A