MCAN Mortgage Corporation Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MCAN Mortgage Corporation's estimated revenue is currently $13.2M per year.
- MCAN Mortgage Corporation's estimated revenue per employee is $197463
- MCAN Mortgage Corporation has 67 Employees.
- MCAN Mortgage Corporation grew their employee count by -3% last year.
- MCAN Mortgage Corporation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is MCAN Mortgage Corporation?
MCAN is a publicly traded mortgage investment company, listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol MKP and is a reporting issuer in all provinces and territories in Canada. MCAN invests its funds in a portfolio of mortgages including single-family residential, residential construction, non-residential construction and commercial mortgages, as well as other types of loans and investments, real estate, securitization investments and marketable securities in the form of corporate bonds and real estate investment, income and royalty trusts. MCAN funds its operations with term deposits eligible for deposit insurance from the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation.keywords:Banking,Finance
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Libro Credit Un...||$90.3M||476||5%|
|RBC Wealth Mana...||$50.8M||290||12%|
|The CFO Centre ...||$10.1M||55||17%|