MARTIN BRUDNIZKI DESIGN STUDIO LIMITED Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MARTIN BRUDNIZKI DESIGN STUDIO LIMITED's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.4M per year.
- MARTIN BRUDNIZKI DESIGN STUDIO LIMITED's estimated revenue per employee is $243,000
- MARTIN BRUDNIZKI DESIGN STUDIO LIMITED has 80 Employees.
- MARTIN BRUDNIZKI DESIGN STUDIO LIMITED grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- MARTIN BRUDNIZKI DESIGN STUDIO LIMITED currently has 1 job openings.
What Is MARTIN BRUDNIZKI DESIGN STUDIO LIMITED?
Martin Brudnizki Design Studio is an internationally acclaimed interior architecture and design studio based in London and New York. Founded by Martin Brudnizki in 2000, the team is composed of over 70 interior designers, architects, lighting designers and product designers and has experience creating hotels, restaurants, bars, private members clubs; alongside residential developments and helping a select number of people design their dream homes. At the heart of the Studio's work is a profound commitment to the individual and their experience of an interior. Through the careful study of a project's context and a client's lifestyle, a dedication to functionality and a love of layering different materials, textures and styles, the Studio hand-crafts environments that enable our clients to develop personal and long-lasting relationships with their interior spaces. Martin Brudnizki Design Studio works across the world with notable clients including: Four Seasons, Rosewood Hotels and Resorts, Soho House Group, Caprice Holdings, The Birley Group, The Royal Academy of Arts, Nobu Matsuhisa, Mark Hix and Daniel Boulud. Through this experience the Studio has acquired a high level of expertise in the design and realisation of high-profile and luxury schemes, always reducing the complexity of any project to simple design solutions.keywords:N/A