MAJORITY Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MAJORITY's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.4M per year.
- MAJORITY's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- MAJORITY has 78 Employees.
- MAJORITY grew their employee count by -5% last year.
- MAJORITY currently has 7 job openings.
What Is MAJORITY?
MAJORITY is the first digital financial service dedicated to serving migrants worldwide. For $5 a month, MAJORITY members in the U.S. receive an FDIC-insured account, VISA® debit card, use of more than 50,000 ATMs across North America, remittance and international calling, native language advisors, and access to our network of community meet-up spaces, local discounts and events. With MAJORITY, there are never overdraft fees or minimum balance requirements. MAJORITY was started in Sweden by a diverse team of banking, fintech, payments, and telecom executives serving immigrant communities globally for the last 15 years. MAJORITY?s U.S. headquarters are in Houston, Texas.keywords:Financial Services, Mobile Payments, Banking, Finance Technology, Mobile Application, Fin Tech