Lyman Lumber Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Lyman Lumber Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $45.6M per year.
- Lyman Lumber Company's estimated revenue per employee is $321,000
- Lyman Lumber Company has 142 Employees.
- Lyman Lumber Company grew their employee count by 1% last year.
- Lyman Lumber Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Lyman Lumber Company?
For over 100 years builders have relied upon us for sound advice, high quality building materials and supplies. Our roots can be traced back to 1897 when Albert Lyman started a small lumberyard known as Lyman Lumber in Excelsior, Minnesota. Since then that small lumberyard has grown into several companies, but we are still a privately held corporation whose only business is providing goods and services to the residential construction industry. The Lyman Family of Companies has built their reputation in the building materials market by providing customers with the products and services they want and need. All of our staff is committed to and focused on customer satisfaction-which means we know our customers are the real key to true success.keywords:Food & Beverages