Lux Everyday Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Lux Everyday's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.5M per year.
- Lux Everyday's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Lux Everyday has 64 Employees.
- Lux Everyday grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Lux Everyday currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Lux Everyday?
Lux Everyday is one of Australia's biggest and most innovative eCommerce groups, and home to everyone's favourite local experience brands including Cudo, Scoopon.com.au, Deals.com.au, TreatMe, The Gourmet and Spreets! We believe everyone deserves accessible luxury. Our exciting range of daily offers - across travel, dining, wellness, services, activities, everyday essentials and more - make it even easier for our combined database of over 5 million customers to treat themselves. Lux Everyday is a joint venture between established eCommerce groups Lux Group & The Catch Group, with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and New Zealand.keywords:N/A