Luminar Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Luminar Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $112.2M per year.
- Luminar Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- Luminar Technologies's total funding is $250M.
- Luminar Technologies has 340 Employees.
- Luminar Technologies grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Luminar Technologies currently has 18 job openings.
What Is Luminar Technologies?
Luminar is an autonomous vehicle sensor and software company with the vision to power every autonomous vehicle by delivering the only LiDAR capable of making them both safe and ubiquitous. Founded in 2012, Luminar is a 350-person team across Palo Alto, Orlando and Colorado Springs, and has raised more than $250M from prominent venture funds. Today, 12 of the world?s top 15 automotive companies are working with Luminar?s breakthrough technology as part of their global autonomous development programs, including Volvo Cars, Toyota Research Institute, and VW/Audi?s subsidiary, AID. Luminar is fueled by a group of relentless optimists and fearless problem solvers who tirelessly design, build and deliver the future of LiDAR.keywords:N/A