Loot Crate Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Loot Crate's estimated annual revenue is currently $35.4M per year.
- Loot Crate's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Loot Crate's total funding is $41.5M.
- Loot Crate has 141 Employees.
- Loot Crate currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Loot Crate?
Loot Crate™ was founded in 2012 by an entrepreneurial team of geeks and gamers who thought that online retail was missing the sense of community, interactivity, and mystery we fell in love with at shows like PAX and Comic-Con. Each month, Loot Crate™ ships a themed mystery box of the best geek, gaming, and pop culture gear to a subscriber base of over 400,000 Looters. We emphasize phenomenal support and content, and include gear from some of the most respected entertainment and consumer product companies in the world.keywords:E-Commerce, Consumer Goods, Subscription Businesses, Content Creators