Loon Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Loon's estimated annual revenue is currently $67.9M per year.
- Loon's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- Loon's total funding is $125M.
- Loon has 209 Employees.
- Loon grew their employee count by -19% last year.
- Loon currently has 19 job openings.
What Is Loon?
Loon is working to connect people everywhere by inventing and integrating audacious technologies. We started as a project of Google[x] in 2013 and became an independent business within Alphabet in 2018. Using a network of balloons traveling on the edge of space, Loon is making it possible to extend internet access to the billions who currently lack it. To date, Loon's balloons have traveled more than 30 million kilometers around the world. Loon is a subsidiary of Alphabet, Google's parent company.keywords:N/A