Lockton Dunning Benefits Associates Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Lockton Dunning Benefits Associates's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.8M per year.
- Lockton Dunning Benefits Associates's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Lockton Dunning Benefits Associates has 44 Employees.
- Lockton Dunning Benefits Associates grew their employee count by -55% last year.
- Lockton Dunning Benefits Associates currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Lockton Dunning Benefits Associates?
Lockton is the world's largest privately owned, independent insurance brokerage firm. Clients across the globe count on Lockton for risk management, insurance and employee benefits.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Lockton Dunning Benefits Associates News
19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Lockton is pleased to announce the addition of Devin Beresheim, ... will be a huge benefit to our clients, Producers and Associates," said Ron Lockton, president and CEO, Lockton Companies.
Allison Armbruster, new employee benefits advisor in Lockton's Milwaukee ... "With historic unemployment, Wisconsin companies are looking to create ... more than $1.72 billion in revenue and 7,000 + Associates worldwide.
"As more companies in the industry turn to consolidation, our results show ... grew revenue 10% year-over-year, while the employee benefits business ... "Lockton empowers our Associates and Producers with the freedom to ...