Loadsmart Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Loadsmart's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.8M per year.
- Loadsmart received $21.6M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Loadsmart's estimated revenue per employee is $135,886
- Loadsmart's total funding is $34.7M.
- Loadsmart has 175 Employees.
- Loadsmart grew their employee count by 99% last year.
- Loadsmart currently has 14 job openings.
|Duncan Riley||Director of Integrations|
|Jordan Abrams||Director of Carrier Sales|
|Matt Fleming||Director, Marketing|
|Tim Evans||Senior Vice President Of Sales|
|Felipe Capella||Co-founder, Chief Product Officer|
|Erik Malin||Vice President of Operations|
|Hunter Yaw||Vice President of Product Management|
|Justin Berrett||Director Of Administration|
|Terry Ladisheff||Chief Revenue Officer|
What Is Loadsmart?
Loadsmart is a technology logistics company. We leverage data and technology to allow shippers to book a truck in 5 seconds nationwide.keywords:Mobile,Transportation
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Caliber Public ...||$12M||89||9%||N/A|
Loadsmart plans to use the new backing to hire more engineers, data scientists and product managers as it rolls out a load-matching service ...
Loadsmart, a digital freight technology company, launched its Simple Quote add-on for Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel. The integrations ...
Container shipping and logistics startup Loadsmart received $19 million in funding from Maersk Growth and Ports America, the country's largest ...