LiveXLive Media Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- LiveXLive Media's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.2M per year.
- LiveXLive Media received $Undisclosed in venture funding in October 2017.
- LiveXLive Media's estimated revenue per employee is $78,207
- LiveXLive Media's total funding is $10M.
- LiveXLive Media has 92 Employees.
- LiveXLive Media grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- LiveXLive Media currently has 1 job openings.
What Is LiveXLive Media?
LiveXLive Media, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIVX) is a global digital media company focused on live entertainment. The Company operates LiveXLive, one of the industry's leading live music streaming platforms; Slacker Radio, a streaming music pioneer; and also produces original music-related content. LiveXLive is the first live social music network, delivering premium livestreamed, digital audio and on-demand music experiences from the world's top music festivals and concerts, including Rock in Rio, EDC Las Vegas, Hangout Music Festival, and many more. LiveXLive also gives audiences access to premium original content, artist exclusives and industry interviews. Through its owned and operated Internet radio service, Slacker Radio (www.slacker.com), LiveXLive delivers its users access to millions of songs and hundreds of expert-curated stations. The Company also operates a social influencer network, LiveXLive Influencers. The Company is headquartered in Beverly Hills, CA. For more information, visit us at www.livexlive.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @livexlive.keywords:N/A