ListingSpark Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ListingSpark's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.8M per year.
- ListingSpark received $2.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- ListingSpark's estimated revenue per employee is $251,613
- ListingSpark's total funding is $2.5M.
- ListingSpark has 31 Employees.
- ListingSpark grew their employee count by -21% last year.
- ListingSpark currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ListingSpark?
ListingSpark is a technology company that is disrupting the real estate industry and has closed more than 326 million dollars of real estate. The company offers an array of services for home buyers and sellers through it's state of the art online platform that aims at giving their clients the best possible experience. ListingSpark's dynamic payment model allows a home seller to pay for the exact amount of service they need, when they need it. No large commissions or up front flat fees, just a low daily rate for all of the tools and resources one would need to effectively sell their home. ListingSpark pairs home sellers with an agent support system and cutting edge software, creating a perfect blend of tradition and technology that has saved it's clients millions of dollars in listing commissions.keywords:N/A