Liquid Death Mountain Water Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Liquid Death Mountain Water's estimated annual revenue is currently $64.1M per year.
- Liquid Death Mountain Water's estimated revenue per employee is $305,454
- Liquid Death Mountain Water's total funding is $131M.
- Liquid Death Mountain Water's current valuation is $525M. (January 2022)
- Liquid Death Mountain Water has 210 Employees.
- Liquid Death Mountain Water grew their employee count by 62% last year.
Liquid Death Mountain Water Competitors & AlternativesAdd Company
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Liquid Death Mountain Water?
100% natural mountain water from the Austrian Alps. Served in ice-cold sustainable cans. Murder your thirst.keywords:Food and Beverages, Ecommerce
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Liquid Death Mountain Water News
Marketing sucks. This is a somewhat unexpected credo from Mike Cessario, co-founder and chief executive of Liquid Death Mountain Water.
Liquid Death, a four-year-old, LA-based canned mountain water startup that has steadily garnered market share and press coverage by promising, amusingly, to “murder your thirst,” just raised $15 million in Series C funding. The round brings the company’s total backing to date to $50 million. Th ...
In what began as a kind of funny, savvy marketing stunt that has since gained traction, a nearly three-year-old, Santa Monica-based startup that sells water from the Austrian Alps under the brand Liquid Death has raised $23 million in Series B funding. Backers in the round include an unnamed fam ...
Los Angeles-based canned water brand Liquid Death, the Science, Inc.-based startup offering up bottled water in aluminum cans, has raised $23M in a Series B funding round, the company disclosed over the weekend. The funding included Convivialite Ventures, Fat Mike, Pat McAfee, Velvet Sea Venture ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|