Linode Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Linode's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.6M per year.
- Linode's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Linode's pricing is $60 per year.
- Linode has 232 Employees.
- Linode grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Linode currently has 45 job openings.
What Is Linode?
Linode (linode.com | @linode) is a leading cloud hosting provider founded in 2003. Today the company serves more than 400,000 customers worldwide from nine data centers - four in the US, two in Europe and three in Asia. Subscribers can create a cloud server with Linode in under a minute for as little as $5 per month and add more compute, storage, and load balancing services as needed. Users can then dynamically scale their environments to meet business demands - paying for only what they use, with no long-term commitments. BuiltWith ranks Linode in the top 10 of largest web-hosting providers. CloudHarmony reports Linode exceeds a 99.99 percent average for service availability. WPress.io and Cloud66 found Linode's performance fastest among competitors.keywords:saas, Cloud Computing,Customer Support,Data Storage,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Network / Hosting / Infrastructure,Security,Storage