Likeable Media Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Likeable Media's estimated annual revenue is currently $29M per year.
- Likeable Media's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- Likeable Media has 116 Employees.
- Likeable Media grew their employee count by 49% last year.
- Likeable Media currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Likeable Media?
When Carrie and Dave Kerpen decided to get married in 2005, they used their marketing backgrounds to create a promotional event and offset the costs of an expensive New York wedding. The Brooklyn Cyclones agreed to let the couple get married at home plate following a game, 1-800-Flowers.com supplied flowers, Smirnoff provided alcohol, Entenmann's added desserts, and David's Bridal sponsored the gowns. In July 2006, Dave and Carrie said their vows in front of 500 friends and family members and 5,000 strangers. The couple raised $100,000 from sponsors to cover the cost of the wedding, as well as $20,000 to give to the MS Society. Not only was this a dream wedding, but it was a dream promotion: Dave and Carrie generated $20 million worth of earned media for their sponsors. A few weeks later, they began getting calls from vendors asking what was next. Since they couldn't get married again, they decided to start a company instead.keywords:N/A