LightBits Labs Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- LightBits Labs's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.6M per year.
- LightBits Labs received $50.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- LightBits Labs's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- LightBits Labs's total funding is $50M.
- LightBits Labs has 101 Employees.
- LightBits Labs grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- LightBits Labs currently has 1 job openings.
What Is LightBits Labs?
****Separation Without Drama!*** Developed by the NVMe creators and NVM-oF pioneers, we are proud to present the latest invention from the Lightbits team: NVMe/TCP. Unlike previous NVMe over Fabrics approaches, Lightbits NVMe/TCP separates storage and compute without requiring any changes to network infrastructure or datacenter clients. With NVMe/TCP, you can transition smoothly from inefficient Direct-Attached SSDs (DAS) to a low-latency, shared pool of NVMe SSDs. You can realize the cost efficiency of storage disaggregation while enjoying the same IOPs as direct-attached NVMe SSDs and up to a 50% reduction in tail latency. And the best part of NVMe/TCP is that your application teams won't even notice the infrastructure transition. Once you unleash NVMe/TCP, applications are free to grow exponentially with consistently better user experience. Talk with Lightbits today to try it now! WE ARE HIRING! We are looking for really good software engineers. And by really good, we mean, really, really good. If you hack kernels and write device drivers for fun; if you enjoy pushing systems to their limits and beyond; if you enjoy writing good, clean, well-documented, high performing code that works; then you should work with us. firstname.lastname@example.org:N/A