LifeShare Transplant Donor Services of Oklahoma Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- LifeShare Transplant Donor Services of Oklahoma's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.9M per year.
- LifeShare Transplant Donor Services of Oklahoma's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- LifeShare Transplant Donor Services of Oklahoma has 70 Employees.
- LifeShare Transplant Donor Services of Oklahoma grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- LifeShare Transplant Donor Services of Oklahoma currently has 1 job openings.
What Is LifeShare Transplant Donor Services of Oklahoma?
LifeShare, created in 1986 as The Oklahoma Organ Sharing Network, is a nonprofit, federally designated organ procurement organization (OPO) dedicated to the recovery of organs and tissue for transplant purposes. We work closely with five transplant centers (OU Medical Center, The Children's Hospital at OU Medical Center, Integris Baptist Medical Center, Saint Francis Hospital and St. John's Medical Center) and 145 healthcare organizations in the state of Oklahoma to facilitate donation. Additionally, we strive to raise awareness for organ, eye and tissue donation and transplantation through public education. LifeShare Transplant Donor Services of Oklahoma is located at 4705 NW Expressway in Oklahoma City. The 21,109 square foot building was completely renovated both inside and out. LifeShare has an in-house communications center for tissue screening and a fully operational clean room to enhance kidney pump operations. There is a secondary office located in Tulsa and tissue recovery center in Oklahoma City. LifeShare has approximately 100 staff members responsible for various tasks including organ, eye and tissue screening and recovery, medical management of potential donors, quality control services, bereavement care for families, public education and awareness, hospital development and basic administration.keywords:N/A