LifeLine Ambulance Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- LifeLine Ambulance's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.3M per year.
- LifeLine Ambulance's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- LifeLine Ambulance has 79 Employees.
- LifeLine Ambulance grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- LifeLine Ambulance currently has 1 job openings.
What Is LifeLine Ambulance?
Driven by care, the LifeLine philosophy permeates far beyond a slogan. Established in 2008, LifeLine has rapidly blossomed into a regional industry leader. Our staunch reputation is built on reliability, safety and innovation. Proudly serving our communities in Illinois and Michigan, LifeLineâ€™s progressive expansion is reshaping medical transportation.\n\nUnder the forward-thinking leadership of founders CEO John Herlihy and COO Gabe Kroll, LifeLine operates with an unwavering dedication to our guiding principles: Courage. Commitment. Community. Careers.\n\nOur fleet of state-of-the-art vehicles and ambulances are fully-equipped with the latest in innovative medical technology as we continue to set the pace for medical transport modernization.\n\nIf you represent a facility or organization in need of a dependable and flexible medical transport service provider, without sacrificing quality or service, LifeLine would love to hear from you!keywords:N/A