Liberty Oilfield Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Liberty Oilfield Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $2040M per year.
- Liberty Oilfield Services's estimated revenue per employee is $1,393,443
- Liberty Oilfield Services's total funding is $191M.
- Liberty Oilfield Services has 1464 Employees.
- Liberty Oilfield Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Liberty Oilfield Services?
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Liberty Oilfield Services is a premier hydraulic fracturing services company. Our professional team of well-trained, highly experienced individuals, combined with our proprietary technology and robust inventory of state-of-the-art equipment, optimizes production results at reduced costs for our valued clients. Our passion and dedication to deliver industry-leading results is only matched by our unsurpassed commitment to health, safety and environmental (“HSE”) standards. From the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford Shale to the DJ Basin, Williston Basin and Powder River Basin, we provide customer-focused service in a flexible, safe and consistent manner. Our fleets offer the latest innovations in custom fluid systems, perforating strategies and pressure analysis techniqueskeywords:N/A