Level Ex Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Level Ex's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.6M per year.
- Level Ex received $4.0M in venture funding in April 2019.
- Level Ex's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Level Ex's total funding is $15.2M.
- Level Ex has 135 Employees.
- Level Ex grew their employee count by 55% last year.
- Level Ex currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Level Ex?
Level Ex creates professional video games that challenge physicians and sharpen their cognitive and analytical skills applied at the point-of-care. The company's mobile app, augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) experiences enable physicians to manage virtual patients at every stage: presentation, workup, diagnosis, and treatment, including performing interventional procedures on life-like, fully-interactive organ systems. The company unites award-winning game developers with top physicians and surgeons from nationally-recognized hospitals to recreate actual patient cases with an unprecedented level of realism. Level Ex exposes physicians to new techniques, the latest medical devices and drug therapies in a risk-free environment. Level Ex's mobile apps, Airway Ex and Gastro Ex, provide CME credits and are available free for iOS and Android. New mobile apps in Pulmonology and Cardiology coming soon in 2018.keywords:Games, Video Games, Health Care Information Technology, Mobile Games