Laude San Pedro International College Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Laude San Pedro International College's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.6M per year.
- Laude San Pedro International College's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Laude San Pedro International College has 59 Employees.
- Laude San Pedro International College grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Laude San Pedro International College currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Laude San Pedro International College?
Laude San Pedro was founded in 2004 and offers a bespoke education which meets the needs of all pupils. Education is based upon the English National Curriculum (from 3-18 years old), with an option to study within the Spanish system from 12 years old, depending upon each childￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs independent aspirations. Our School is fully accredited by the British and Spanish Governments. We strive towards outstanding learning, and experiences which go well beyond the classroom. Our pupils are secure in their academic achievements and have the skills required to study and work within the 21st century, so that they are confident of their place within an ever changing world. We are very fortunate to work within a community of over 50 nationalities and our pupils are multi-lingual, global citizens who see no barriers to their learning journeys. They go on to study and work throughout the world in a vast range of careers. Our Laude values, are integrated into all of our work and School celebrations. They reflect the identity of our students: to be truly generous with others, whilst having the courage to develop academic curiosity and confidently pursuing their own strengths and interests. Our mission is to enable every child to achieve more than they dreamed possible, in a happy and inclusive environment where everyone is supported and encouraged to excel.keywords:N/A