Las Colinas Country Club Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Las Colinas Country Club's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.7M per year.
- Las Colinas Country Club's estimated revenue per employee is $193,040
- Las Colinas Country Club's total funding is $24.5M.
- Las Colinas Country Club has 40 Employees.
- Las Colinas Country Club grew their employee count by 8% last year.
Las Colinas Country Club Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Las Colinas Country Club?
Members from all over the DFW area enjoy the elegant clubhouse and 18-hole championship golf course in Irving, Texas with downtown Dallas views, named one of the best country clubs in 2019 by Avid Golfer. Experience top amenities including a restaurant, a state-of-the-art tennis complex, pool, fitness center and fun social events for everyone, plus benefits beyond the Club as part of the ClubCorp family.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Las Colinas Country Club News
Mardy Fish and Tony Romo at the 2022 ClubCorp Classic at Las Colinas Country Club in Irving, Texas. (Photo: Alex Bierens de Haan/Getty...
The inaugural ClubCorp Classic, boiled down, was a 12-hole tournament, the four par 5s at Las Colinas Country Club in Irving, Texas, proving the difference.
The ClubCorp Classic makes its PGA TOUR Champions debut at Las Colinas Country Club in Irving, Texas, this week.
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|