Lansing School District Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Lansing School District's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.9M per year.
- Lansing School District's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Lansing School District has 94 Employees.
- Lansing School District grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Lansing School District currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Lansing School District?
The Lansing School District is unique in that we offer more exciting and innovative educational options for families than any school district in the greater Lansing area! \n\nWe offer Magnet school options in STEM, STEAM, Spanish Immersion/Global Studies and New Tech High. We also offer a robust palette of specialty schools including Chinese immersion, Leadership, Law and Government, International Baccalaureate, Visual and Performing Arts and Montessori. In addition to our Magnet and specialty schools, we have outstanding traditional school options for our families.\n\nWe have highly qualified teachers, tremendous support staff, dedicated administrators, and a committed Board of Education. The Lansing School District believes in our mission, which is to provide educational excellence in a safe and nurturing environment for all studentskeywords:N/A