Landec Corporation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Landec Corporation's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.3M per year.
- Landec Corporation's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Landec Corporation's total funding is $19.4M.
- Landec Corporation has 53 Employees.
- Landec Corporation grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Landec Corporation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Landec Corporation?
Landec Corporation (NASDAQ:LNDC) is a leading innovator of diversified health and wellness solutions within the packaged food and biomaterial markets. Apio, Landec's food business, is the leader in branded, packaged fresh vegetables in North America, utilizing its proprietary BreatheWay® packaging technology to naturally extend the shelf life of fresh produce. Apio combines this technology with the capabilities of a large national fresh produce supplier to offer healthy fresh vegetable products under the Eat Smart® brand to consumers through club and retail grocery stores. Lifecore Biomedical, Landec's biomaterial business, is a fully integrated Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) that offers expertise and capabilities in fermentation, specialty formulation, aseptic filling and final packaging for FDA regulated medical devices and drugs to customers for applications in a wide array of markets including Ophthalmic, Orthopedic and Oncology. For more information about the company, visit Landec's website at www.landec.com.keywords:Food & Beverages,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals