Lakeshore Recycling Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Lakeshore Recycling Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $34.2M per year.
- Lakeshore Recycling Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Lakeshore Recycling Systems has 163 Employees.
- Lakeshore Recycling Systems grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Lakeshore Recycling Systems currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Lakeshore Recycling Systems?
Serving Chicagoland since 1999, and headquartered in Morton Grove, Ill., Lakeshore Recycling Systems is Chicago's leading recycling and waste diversion services provider. LRS was born in 2012 by way of merger between two of Chicago's strongest waste recycling companies: Lakeshore Waste Services (LWS; founded in 2003) and Recycling Systems, Inc. (RSI; founded in 1999). LRS provides recycling and industry-leading waste diversion programs, affordable roll-off container services and comprehensive waste removal to businesses and residential homeowners. LRS operates a growing fleet of natural gas-powered trucks and is run successfully each day by more than 760 dedicated full-time employees. In addition to serving all 658 schools in the Chicago Public Schools system, LRS actively participates in the City of Chicago's Blue Cart Residential Recycling Program. LRS also is the preferred recycling and waste management partner to Skokie, Evanston, Riverwoods, Bannockburn, Golf and Deerfield (15). LRS is committed to raising awareness and fostering discussion on the importance of recycling and environmental sustainability in the communities it serves.keywords:Energy,Physical Storage,Storage