Labyrinth research, consulting and development Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Labyrinth research, consulting and development's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.2M per year.
- Labyrinth research, consulting and development's estimated revenue per employee is $102,000
- Labyrinth research, consulting and development has 61 Employees.
- Labyrinth research, consulting and development grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- Labyrinth research, consulting and development currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Labyrinth research, consulting and development?
Labyrinth is an international research and consultancy company, based in the Netherlands and Belgium. Labyrinth works on the topics of social enterprises, stimulating enterpreneurship and ethnic enterpreneurship, local /Neighborhood economy, housing, urban renewal en development, diversity, care and welfare, retail and real estate. Labyrinth is full service company, with a team of high qualified consultants, researchers and interviewers. Labyrinth is innovative and provides new solutions for complex problems. This is possible because Labyrinth's strong connection with the field, the people, where information comes from. Labyrinth also has its own callcentre and a special multicultural interviewteam (Etnopanel-team) of interviewees. Therefore the people of Labyrinth can get information where others can't. Our response percentage is most of the time more than 75% where others don't even have 20%. This provides valuable information of target groups which are often invisible for others, and stimulates participation.keywords:N/A