Label A Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Label A's estimated annual revenue is currently $11M per year.
- Label A's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Label A has 76 Employees.
- Label A grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Label A currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Open Web IT||$6.1M||42||31%||N/A|
What Is Label A?
Label A develops practical and sexy apps and sites. Dummy-proof and high-tech, with a focus on mobile and cloud technologies. We've got offices in Rotterdam and Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Our clients include Porsche, Coca-Cola European Partners, Nuon, Greenwheels, the Dutch Government and numerous high-profile names in the fashion industry. Asides from our project-based work, we have launched our own products like Bynder (www.getbynder.com) and Birdy (https://birdy-app.com).keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Label A News
China's move to block a fresh attempt by the United Nations Security Council to designate the chief of Jaish-e-Mohammed as a global terrorist