LaGuardia Gateway Partners Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- LaGuardia Gateway Partners's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.6M per year.
- LaGuardia Gateway Partners's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- LaGuardia Gateway Partners has 108 Employees.
- LaGuardia Gateway Partners grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- LaGuardia Gateway Partners currently has 7 job openings.
What Is LaGuardia Gateway Partners?
Welcome to the new LaGuardia Central Terminal B. LaGuardia Gateway Partners (LGP) is the private organization selected by Governor Cuomo and the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to rebuild and operate LaGuardia Airport's Central Terminal B. As we build the new, state-of-the-art LaGuardia Central Terminal B, LGP is improving the customer experience in the existing facility to better meet the needs of passengers, airlines, and the community. LaGuardia Gateway Partners is composed of Vantage Airport Group, Skanska, Meridiam, and JLC Infrastructure for development and equity investment; Skanska Walsh as the design build joint venture; HOK and WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff for design; and Vantage Airport Group for management of the terminal operations. LaGuardia Gateway Partners members have worked on more than 350 aviation and transportation projects globally and domestically, including international airports in New York (John F. Kennedy), Chicago, Doha, Delhi, Los Angeles, Santiago, and Nassau.keywords:N/A