LaFata Contract Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- LaFata Contract Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.3M per year.
- LaFata Contract Services received $16.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- LaFata Contract Services's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- LaFata Contract Services has 74 Employees.
- LaFata Contract Services grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- LaFata Contract Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is LaFata Contract Services?
LaFata Contract Services (LCS), an IMB Partner Company, has been providing Project and Construction Management support in the electric and gas utility businesses since January 2001. Our current customers include PECO (PA), BGE (MD), ComEd (IL), PHI (DC), and Pontoon (PA, DC, MD, & IL). We are a certified Minority Business Enterprise. The LCS employee base includes Program, Project and Construction Managers, Project and Field Engineers and Utility Support Personnel who are managing transmission, substation and distribution type projects. Our core capability is the experienced oversight and coordination of work activities utilizing our customer's Procedures as well as their Engineering and Construction contractors. From initial project study and planning, through detailed engineering and constructability reviews, permit applications, outage planning, and construction and closeout, our skilled and experienced personnel deliver quality construction management and site supervision.keywords:N/A