LNG Canada Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- LNG Canada's estimated annual revenue is currently $62.2M per year.
- LNG Canada's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- LNG Canada has 254 Employees.
- LNG Canada grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- LNG Canada currently has 1 job openings.
What Is LNG Canada?
LNG Canada is a joint venture company comprised of five global energy companies with substantial experience in liquefied natural gas (LNG) - Shell, PETRONAS, PetroChina, KOGAS and Mitsubishi Corporation. Together, we are designing, building and operating an LNG export terminal in Kitimat, British Columbia.keywords:N/A