LLR Partners Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- LLR Partners received $945.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- LLR Partners's total funding is $3.9B.
- LLR Partners has 123 Employees.
- LLR Partners grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- LLR Partners currently has 1 job openings.
What Is LLR Partners?
LLR Partners is a lower middle market private equity firm committed to creating long-term value by growing our portfolio companies. We invest in a targeted set of industries, including Education, FinTech, Healthcare, Software and Security, with a focus on technology and services businesses. Founded in 1999 and with more than $3 billion raised across five funds, LLR is a flexible provider of capital for growth, recapitalizations and buyouts. Inspired by our commitment to creating value, LLR harnesses expertise from our team and network to codify why growth happens through GrowthBits content and our Collaborate series of events. Meet the team, get to know our companies and learn invaluable growth insights at www.llrpartners.com.keywords:Finance,Investment Services